Special Limits on your homeowner’s insurance policy could leave you underinsured. If you don’t add additional coverage, companies limit the amount you can collect due to loss of
– Business property on and off premises
– Electronic apparatus in a motor vehicle
– Theft of jewelry, watches and furs
– Theft of firearms and equipment
– Theft of gold, silver or platinum ware
If you have a coin collection, a modest amount of jewelry, a gun collection or any of these other limited items listed above, you should discuss these values with your insurance agent or call Homer Smith Insurance for a review of your current policy.
You can reach us at 888-433-0031 or send us an email for questions, a free quote or a coverage review. We have been serving Washington for almost 60 years, and we are also licensed for Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona.
Your Homer Smith Insurance Team